Civiline Specialist Commercial Mowers
Maintaining vegetation around Waterways and Levee banks improves monitoring of the engineering stability of the embankments while the mowing technique must not be a cause of erosion but rather facilitate reduced erosion. The best specialist mowers for this application:
- Remove operator from roll over risk
- Productively mow as these are large areas with long runs
- Are capable of mowing across the slope to eliminate vertical wheel tracks that lead to erosion
- Have low ground impact to minimise soil disturbance that leads to erosion
- Enable efficient routine mowing to effectively control weeds while mulching to promote healthy grass coverage to reduce erosion
Infrequent maintenance leads to infestation by large noxious weeds such as bamboo which undermines embankments and erosion when levee banks are stressed with flood levels.